Costa Rica: October
I have been a very busy girl in the last few weeks. My total lack of posts is down to the intensity of my Yoga Teacher Training course, so sorry about that, but to make up for it I will be looking for massage and yoga guinea pigs based in London when I am home in 3 weeks! There may be a few more photo diaries to come first, but I promise to be sharing recipes again as soon as possible. I am having the most exciting experiences out here, but I am really starting to miss being in the kitchen (and my dog...).
Here is a snapshot of my October to give you a little insight into what I've been up to. It has been whirlwind month:
- I qualified as a Vinyasa yoga teacher under the wonderful Peter Kaaberbøl
- I met some awesome people and made some amazing new friends
- I learned a whole lot about yoga and about myself
- I ate some of the most incredible vegetarian food EVER
- I meditated daily
- I laughed A LOT and cried a little...
- I swam, explored, ran, stretched, grew, learned and generally lived the Costa Rican pura vida in this little corner of paradise!